2.5D geodata or 3D geodata?
COMPARATIVE ANALYSIS OF 3D AND 2.5D MODELS
Which one do you choose?
From 5m to 10m resolution models.
Usually, it’s used for suburb and rural areas.
Provide precise and cost-effective modelling of obstacles height over large areas.
Individual buildings footprints, trees, bridges etc. and their heights are not included.
- 2.5D buildings: buildings and buildings blocks with assigned height attributes, 3m-5m accuracy.
- 2.5D vegetation: vegetation polygons with assigned height attributes, 5m accuracy.
- DSM/DTM: 3-5m accuracy in terrain features.
- SOURCES: 1.5-2.5 m resolution Stereo satellite imagery.
1-2-5 m resolution geodata for highly accurate networks planning.
All individual features of roofs and buildings construction are provided.
3D vegetation or individual trees are included.
- 3D buildings: 1-3 m accuracy in height, with small roof details.
- 3D bridges: 1-3 m accuracy Precise and detailed engineering construction.
- 3D vegetation: detailed vegetation with assigned height attributes.
- Clutter/land use: includes all land-use features and a detailed vegetation layer.
- SOURCES: 0.3-0.5-1 m resolution Stereo satellite imagery, air photos, Lidar data.