3D GEODATA MADE SPECIFICALLY FOR 5G URBAN PLANNING
Visicom produce 3D geodata of improved accuracy to meet the demands of 5G signal sensitivity caused by frequency features. cmWave and mmWave signals are more sensitive to obstruction either manmade or natural.
Visicom 3D geodata fitted to 5G networks demands show all terrain features, as well as detailed 3D buildings and trees.
- 3D BUILDINGS - small roof details, 1-2 m accuracy
- 3D BRIDGES - precise and detailed engineering constructions
- 3D Vegetation (3d Trees model) - detailed vegetation with assigned height attributes specifically made for 5g planning
- DTM - 1-2 m height accuracy in terrain features
- DSM - represent all the terrain features, either manmade or natural (buildings, trees etc)
- Clutter/Landuse - includes all detailed landuse features (up to 30 classes)
- Data format - compatible with any RF-planning software and propagation models
Download brochure: Moving Toward 5G
Download presentation: Visicom Geodata for 5G network planning
Download free 3D SAMPLE tailored for needs of 5G network planning