Visicom produces cost-effective geodata for wireless telecommunication industry worldwide. We have been supporting our customers since their deployment of GSM networks. Our technologies make it possible for us to carry out all Customers’ uncommon tasks. Availability of large amount of off-the-shelf models allows us to make rapid data supply for urgent projects implementation. Visicom products provide for involvement with projects in RF-planning and optimization within GSM/GPRS/EDGE, CDMA, UMTS/WCDMA, 3G, 4G, WiMAX and LTE technologies.
- Precise and up-to-date mapping information - Extra-accurate 3D buildings - Detailed and high-resolution terrain - Flexible price fitted to customer budget - Delivery in any RF planning tool and GIS format
Regional Maps – type of digital maps with medium-sized resolution used for networks planning and optimization projects over large regions or countrywide.
Regional Models data set:
- Digital Terrain Model (DTM) - Clutter / Land Use Model (13-18 classes) - Vector Model (8 classes) - Text Labels (names of settlements, rivers, railways, etc.) - RF planning in large regions or countrywide - Resolution: 20-50 m - Sources: Satellite images with 5-15 m resolution, SRTM data, Topographic maps of 1:50,000-1:200,000 scales
Additional layers may be included as well:
- Orthoimagery - Population Distribution Data - Detailed Administrative Borders
Regional Models may be integrated with 2D Urban ones to improve their accuracy in urban and suburban areas.
Visicom 2.5D Models are made for urban and suburban territories contain multi-type buildings, vegetation and other obstacles that have significant impact on wave propagation. 2.5D Models contain parameters of 2D Urban Models and Clutter Heights layer – clutter classes with average height attributes.
2.5D Models keep your costs down in comparison with 3D Models. Nevertheless 2.5D Model represents accurate and precise coverage.
2.5D Urban Models data set:
- Digital Terrain Model (DTM) - Clutter / Land Use Model (20 classes) - Clutter Heights Model - Vector Model (8 classes) - Text Labels (names of settlements, rivers, railways, etc.) - Resolution: 5-10 m - Sources: Stereo pairs of middle-resolution satellite imagery, Mono satellite imagery of middle-resolution, Topographic maps of 1:10,000 - 1:25,000 scales
Additional layers may be included as well:
- Orthoimagery - Population Distribution Data
Visicom 2D Urban Models are medium-resolution databases for planning of macro-cellular networks in urban environment
2D Urban Models data set: - Digital Terrain Model (DTM) - Clutter / Land Use Model (13-20 classes) - Vector Model (8 classes) - Text Labels (names of settlements, rivers, railways, etc.) - Resolution: 5-20 m - Application: RF planning of macro-cellular networks in urban and sub-urban environments
Additional layers may be included as well: - Orthoimagery - Population Distribution Data - Fully integratable with 3D Models
2D Urban Models may be integrated into Regional Models: - for highly-populated territories with complex build-up and infrastructure in countrywide or vast regional models - to improve the accuracy of regional models - for integrated network planning in urban and suburban areas.
VISICOM 3D CITY MODELS provide accuracy range at various levels of detail required by operators, ensure high quality and compatibility with all types of wave propagation models.
3D Map incorporates all obstacles and possible objects of urban environment that increases accuracy of network planning and gives valuable advantage in 3G, 4G, LTE networks planning.
High-accurate 3D data allow saving of costs during network rollout, network optimization and management. Detailed objects classification bases on stereo pairs of satellite images or mono images with high resolution.
3D Models data set:
Digital Terrain Model (DTM) - Clutter / Land Use Model (over 20 classes) - 3D Obstacles Heights Model - Buildings - Vegetation - Engineering constructions - Vector Model (9 classes) - Text Labels (names of settlements, rivers, railways, etc.) - Orthoimage - Resolution: 1-5 m
Additional layers on request:
- Population Distribution Data - Addresses - Points of Interest (POI)
Application: extra-accurate microcell planning in densely built-up areas.