Elevation data — substantial mapping layer to perform effective geospatial analyses. Visicom produces 3 types of Data Elevation Model (DEM):
- Digital Terrain Model (DTM) that includes ground surface
- Digital Surface Model (DSM) that includes ground surface, vegetation and man-made objects
- Digital Heights Model (DHM) that includes buildings footprints with heights values and engineering constructions
Visicom portfolio — covers digital elevation data of more than 60 countries and 4000 cities around the globe.
DTM, DSM and DHM can be used in different combinations to meet customer’s needs and requirements.
- 3D Modeling
- Land management
- Natural Resource Mapping
- Energy Management
- Natural Disaster Prediction
- Telecommunication Networks Planning etc.