Brussels (Belgium) Geodata for 5G network planning and IoT
GEODATA FOR 5G NETWORK PLANNING
Brussels (Belgium) 3D Dataset were produced as pilot package dataset for accurate planning of 5G networks and IoT services.
Brussels 3D Model features:
- 1m resolution 3d buildings with small roof details
- 1-2m in terrain features
- detailed vector vegetation up to separate trees
- derived from high resolution stereo images (0,3-0,5m resolution)
- tailored to mmWave frequencies characteristics and IoT requirements
- support of any customizable geodata formats
Brussels 3D geodata package for RF Planning contains: Digital Terrain Model (DTM), Digital Surface Model (DSM), highly accurate 3D Buildings with roof details, 3D Vegetation and Bridges, Clutter/Land Use/Land Cover Model, Obstacles Heights (Clutter Heights) Model, Vector model, Transportation networks etc.
Brussels 3D geodata package for IoT could be customized in any representation. The main data layers are 3d low-poly building footprints with assigned attributes of heights, vector vegetation up to alone standing trees with heights, detailed road network, engineering constructions as vectors (namely, bridges, overpasses etc).
Our geodata catalogue includes over 4500 cities across 110+ countries.
Send us your request for more information