During this difficult and dangerous time for the world's population, we must work together to overcome not only the consequences of COVID-19, but also the global economic crisis, which, as many experts say, will come after it or simultaneously.
What can we do? Just continue doing our job and be careful.
5G, due to the application of AI, IoT, Edge will play a crucial role in the global recovery from the COVID-19 pandemic. Therefore, we have provided a remote workplace for each of our employees and our company is still working.
To see the situation with COVID-19 on the planet generally and in each country separately, below we provide a few links to the maps with actual data reflecting the current status of affairs:
Global maps (from [here] ) :
• [Coronavirus COVID-19 global cases] (Johns Hopkins)
• [Novel coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak timeline map] (HealthMap)
• [Novel coronavirus infection map] (University of Washington)
• [COVID-19 surveillance dashboard] (University of Virginia)
• [Novel coronavirus (COVID-19) situation dashboard] (WHO)
• [Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) in the US] (CDC)
• [Geographical distribution of COVID-19 cases worldwide] (ECDC)
• [COVID-19 coronavirus tracker] (Kaiser Family Foundation)
• [COVID-19 coronavirus oubreak] (Worldometer)
• [Coronavirus: the new disease Covid-19 explained] (South China Morning Post)
• [Mapping the Wuhan coronavirus outbreak] (Esri StoryMaps)
Ukraine only (newest information):
• [Ukraine COVID-19] : http://www.cidrap.umn.edu/covid-19/maps-visuals?lang=en : https://gisanddata.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/bda7594740fd40299423467b48e9ecf6?lang=en : https://www.healthmap.org/ncov2019/?lang=en : https://hgis.uw.edu/virus/?lang=en : http://nssac.bii.virginia.edu/covid-19/dashboard/?lang=en : http://who.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/c88e37cfc43b4ed3baf977d77e4a0667?lang=en : https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/cases-in-us.html?lang=en : https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/en/geographical-distribution-2019-ncov-cases?lang=en : https://www.kff.org/global-health-policy/fact-sheet/coronavirus-tracker/ : https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/?lang=en : https://multimedia.scmp.com/infographics/news/china/article/3047038/wuhan-virus/index.html?src=article-launcher&lang=en : https://storymaps.arcgis.com/stories/4fdc0d03d3a34aa485de1fb0d2650ee0?lang=en : https://public.tableau.com/profile/publicviz#!/vizhome/monitor_15841091301660/sheet0
Please, contact us directly if you need any information