Regional Maps are a medium-sized resolution digital maps used for networks planning and optimization projects over large regions or countrywide.
Regional Models data set:
- Digital Terrain Model (DTM)
- Clutter / Land Use Model (up to 22 classes)
- Vector Model
- Text Labels (names of settlements, rivers, railways, etc.)
- Population Distribution Model (optional)
- Detailed Administrative Borders (optional)
The data are produced and delivered in resolution from 5 to 50 m depending on the project goals
Regional Models may be integrated with 2D Urban ones to improve their accuracy in urban and suburban areas.
Download the brochure 10m resolution Countrywide Maps 2022 .pdf